There’s simply no best tool for historic rally racing.
The ideal solution for historical regularity rally competitions.
We know all the secrets of this type of rally. From the simplest to the most advanced, Rallymeter allows you to solve all your needs without losing the simplicity and ease of use.
Enter the stage data quickly. If you are in a hurry or start with Rallymeter, distance and averages is enough. Ready to run.
Rallymeter allows you to:
- Enter times and distances of link to be able to arrive in time at the start of the next section. Program the ‘carnet de route’ and you will have the calculation of the departure times in a single click.
- Add as many averages as you need (up to 999).
- References of road-book cells with or without photo to facilitate the navigation and/or adjust distance with a press.
- The simplest calibration system on the market.
- Changes of average by reference (milestones).
- Mode tables to be able to predict times of passage by the distances imposed. With the possibility of varying the prediction distance manually during the section.
- Mix average changes with average changes by reference or imposed time sectors (tables).
- Speed table mode “on the fly” that allows to start without programming any stage and make the changes of average manually in case they give us the information of the stage just when starting, with no time to program it.
- Ability to freeze the distance measurement to check references.
- Counter of partial distance.
- Manual adjustment of distance at any time.
- Use of up to four calibrations for different types of sections with indication of meters added or subtracted from initial calibration per km.
And much, much more…
We are by your side
Rallymeter cares about its customers. Listen to opinions for possible improvements and overcome in each version (updates without extra charge) to be always up to date.
Support and customer service, we are “regularity” people, we know what it is to win, lose, fight and learn. We care about your doubts.