- We can enter data via voice (SIRI) in 3G devices
- Table mode implemented. If we don't fill any average speed in the stage, rallymeter will start in table mode telling us the time in which we will pass next control (we can define distance for this controls).
- Shows actual speed even if stage is not started.
- New link to next stage screen with detailed information. Next stage start time, time to arrive to next stage and time saved/loosed.
- French language implemented.
- Next / previous stage selection from main screen.
- Actual stage edition in one touch from main screen.
- GPS mode, allows to use 3G device GPS sensor as odometer. (in app).
- iPhone 5 optimized
- Partial distance measurement in odometer mode. Allows by tapping in the distance screen to reset to 0 a partial counter (keeping total distance in a separate counter).
- We can use GPS (3G devices) combined with the wireless sensor to have a tool to control distance difference between our precise wheel meter and the GPS signal to be able to take decisions on distance correction.
- Copy mode optimized. Now we can re-use the copied stage any time as many times as we want unless we restart our app. Once copied we can de-activate copy mode and activate again later and rallymeter will keep the copied data in memory. If we close the app we will loose the data in memory.
- Insert/delete averages and crosses in stage editing.
Main screen designed thinking in the optimization and clearness of all the information needed by the co-pilot. Stage data, distance travelled, average changes, adjustments, advises and much more … Using the tool with the optional sensor we will be able to have the exact distance of delay or advance with background color change to simplify the reading.
• Ideal distance visor with chronograph of stage elapsed time.
• Accessible buttons to correct distance adjustment.
• Stage details before starting stage.
• Manual or automatic start for exact start time.
• Actual and next average information.
• Distance and time to end of stage.
• Advanced/delayed distance display with background color help.
• Up to 4 different calibrations that we can even change during a stage.
• Progress bar to graphically see the stage evolution.
• Reverse mode to be able to subtract distance if we get lost.
• Odometer mode that will show us clearly the distance and elapsed time so we can read the data to use when there's a stage with defined passing times.
• Adjust distance button to set the distance at any time.
Main screen with all needed data
Manual distance adjustment.
Actual stage details
Autostart with countdown
Grey background, in the specified margin
Blue background, advanced
Red background, delayed
Graphic bar to see the stage evolution
Calibration change during stage
Manual end of stage to check distance
Stage option menu
Odometer mode to follow defined passing times
• Simple and visual road book where we see the stages, distances, start times ...
• Possibility of inserting or delete stages.
• Improved interface for faster and easier data input.
• Entering sector distances and time we will be able to follow the average from stage to stage.
• Up to 99 averages for each stage with 2 decimal precision.
• Reference average change.
• Cross or references advise programable per stage that allows to have the navigation information and that can also help to adjust distances in the stage.
interactive calibration step 1
interactive calibration step 2
interactive calibration step 3
stage start time calculation
manual end of stage
easy rally hour sync
In the settings tab we define the app functions and we can also access to extra items like the new and powerful pilot mode.
• Almost all the parameters are fully configurable to our needs.
• Delayed start to allow stage start if we arrive late.
• Manual or automatic navigation advises popup close.
• Manual end of stage allows us to exactly know the distance we have at the specified end of stage by pressing a button. We won't need to stop at the end of the stage to check precision.
• Start times automatic calculation.
• Up to 5 decimal calibration value with a new interactive calibration system that makes it unique and simple.
• Up to 4 calibrations that we can change during stage if we need to.
• Wireless sensor control with signal level.
• Copy/Paste stage mode to complete the track stages or stages were we need to copy the first lap.
• Pilot mode (*) allows to have 2 devices connected, one in the hands of the copilot with the usual operation and a second device with only the info needed by the pilot: advanced/delayed distance, actual speed, elapsed time and elapsed distance for a comfortable navigation in the stage or between stages. This information is shown in big digits with background color change.
(*) pilot mode can only be used with the wireless sensor connected and working properly
In some important app parts, there's a help mode that shows us the basic operations or data.